Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Learning Lots

I feel like I have learned so much in last few weeks----that I just wanted to share a couple things that have been impacting my life. I have been trying so hard to build and make "The Journey" a successful youth group that I have forgotten to rely on God's power. There were two verses that have really hit home recently--Matt. 17:20 and Luke 16:10--with faith as small as a mustard seed--nothing is impossible, and being faithful in small matters before you are given more. To me these verses are talking about our ministry---being faithful in what we have now before we are given more and relying on God's power and having faith in all that we do. I can't wait to put these learning's into practice and share with our leaders and see what God does in and through our ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment